1. The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4, point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR”) is just easy s.r.o., registered office No. 25737970, Vodárenská 252/3, Prague 4 (hereinafter: “Controller”).
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. the controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller or personal data that the controller has obtained as a result of the fulfilment of your order.
2. The controller processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Lawful basis and purpose of the processing of personal data
1. There is no automatic individual decision-making by the controller within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. The recipients of the personal data are persons
– involved in the delivery of goods / services / execution of payments under the contract,
– providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a country outside the EU) or to an international organisation. The recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing service providers / cloud service providers.
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
– The right to access your personal data in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR,
– the right to rectification of your personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR.
– The right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
– the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR; and
– the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
– the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller set out in Article III of these terms and conditions.
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated.
Personal data security conditions
1. The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
2. The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form.
3. the controller declares that only persons authorised by the controller have access to the personal data.
1. By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are aware of the terms and conditions of data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
These terms will take effect on 3.11.2021.